Richmond Primary School are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant to work within the Early Years/Year 1 team. This post will be permanent.
The successful candidate will have high expectations of behaviour and achievement and the skills to forge strong relationships with all members of our school community.
In addition we are looking for a Learning Support Assistant who:
- has evidence that they have a passion for supporting all children to learn, particularly those with special educational needs who require intimate care, including nappy changing
- places children and their wellbeing, as well as academic achievement, at the heart of all they do
- engages well with children
- is positive, patient and understanding
- is IT literate
- has a good sense of humour and fun
- enjoys working as part of a team
We can offer:
- A school where ‘Together we Learn Enjoy Achieve Respect Nurture’
- Strong professional links as part of Success Academy Trust (S AT) and Thomas Estley Learning Alliance (TELA)
- Well motivated, polite and enthusiastic children
- A friendly, supportive and hardworking staff
- A strong and supportive Governing Body as well as Board of Trustees/Members
- Strong support from core curriculum leaders and an effective SEN team
In order to apply, please complete the application form and write a letter of application, no more than one page of typed A4, stating why you wish to work at Richmond Primary school. There is no need to repeat information that is already on the application form.
Richmond Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety of children and young people. All candidates will be expected to uphold this commitment and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check as part of the appointment process. References will be requested for all shortlisted candidates prior to interviews taking place.
Richmond Primary School is seeking to promote the employment of disabled people and will make any adjustments considered reasonable to the above duties under the terms of the Equality Act 2010 to accommodate a suitable disabled candidate.
Applications to be received by: Thursday 30th September 2021.
Interview date: week commencing 4th October
Please use the link below to view the full specification of the vacancy:-