Welcome to Year 3!
To contact us please use the email address email@example.com
Our learning theme for Summer One is: Predator
In our Connected Curriculum, we will be gathering knowledge linked to the Big Question:
Who Eats Who?
In Year 3, we have 3 classes:
3CW - Miss Wells and Mrs Friswell
3MD - Miss Davies and Mrs Spence
3SW - Mr Woodward, Miss Bradley and Mrs Nathan
The P.E days for this year are: Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Please come ready dressed for PE on these days. PE kit includes: a white t-shirt, school jumper, black/grey joggers and trainers.
End of Day Collection:
Please collect the children from the Year 2/3 playground at 3.10pm.
- Book bags and reading books need to be in school everyday.
- Reading Records will be collected every Friday so please ensure they are in school on Fridays. Children are encouraged, and rewarded, to read at home at least 3 times per week.
- Every Friday, children take part in a Maths Rocket Challenge. Children will bring home their completed sheet so they can practise at home too. They need to get their times table group correct 3 times before moving to the next Rocket challenge.
- All children have been given a Times Table Rockstars log-in. This is the same as the one used in Year 2. Please let us know if you need any support accessing this. https://ttrockstars.com/
- Spellings will be given to the children on Tuesdays and they will be tested the following Monday. Please practise these with your child at home.