Welcome to Year 3!
To contact us please use the email address email@example.com
Our learning theme for Autumn Two is Gods and Mortals.
In our Connected Curriculum, we will be gathering knowledge linked to the Big Question:
What did the Greeks leave behind?
Please scroll down on the pdf below to find out more!
In Year 3, we have 3 classes:
3CW - Miss Wells and Mrs Ashcroft
3MD - Miss Davies and Mrs Spence
3SW - Mr Woodward and Mrs Nathan
The P.E days for this year are: Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Please come ready dressed for PE on these days. PE kit includes: a white t-shirt, school jumper, black/grey joggers and trainers.
End of Day Collection:
Please collect the children from the Year 2/3 playground at 3.10pm.
- Book bags and reading books need to be in school everyday.
- Reading Records will be collected every Friday so please ensure they are in school on Fridays. Children are encouraged, and rewarded, to read at home at least 3 times per week.
- Every Friday, children take part in a Maths Rocket Challenge. Children will bring home their completed sheet so they can practise at home too. They need to get their times table group correct 3 times before moving to the next Rocket challenge.
- All children have been given a Times Table Rockstars log-in. This is the same as the one used in Year 2. Please let us know if you need any support accessing this. https://ttrockstars.com/
- Spellings will be given to the children on Mondays and they will be tested on these the following Monday. Please practise these with your child at home.
Column Addition Without Exchanging
Column Subtraction Without Exchanging
Two digit by one digit division