Together we will
Learn Enjoy Achieve Respect Nurture
Our Aims Are:
- Expect all children to learn and make progress, whatever their needs. Clear learning intentions will be set for each lesson and each child will have individual targets.
- Work together as a team to enable all children to learn and achieve success.
- Provide a curriculum that is broad, meaningful and relevant, delivered using best practice models that are based on learning to learn principles.
- Provide opportunities for everyone to develop their learning (children, parents, staff and governors) through professional development courses, parent workshops and a range of learning opportunities.
Provide a stimulating learning environment for all children through creative organisation of our buildings and grounds.
Follow Richmond Primary School Golden Rule’s which are:
- Respect others and take care of everyone in school.
- Take care of everything in our school.
- Keep Safe.
- Always tell the truth.
- Always do my best and celebrate the success of others.