Click on the picture below to watch the Digital Leaders Assembly 2023.
We have recently appointed 10 Digital Leaders in key stage 2 who will meet each Monday after school. Their roles, which will be developed, will include:
- Becoming ambassadors for E-safety, this will involve promoting E-Safety with children and parents through: the school website, assemblies and presentations to parents.
- Learning how to use new technology and cascading their knowledge with other children.
- Trialling new software as required.
- Uploading photographs/videos from Ipads/Cameras etc onto the school shared work.
- Organise competitions.
- Creating Blogs for the school website.
- Creating Pod casts for the school website.
- Help teach computing lessons.
- Plan and lead ICT Clubs at lunchtimes and possibly after school.
- Attend events and other schools to share Computing.
- Exploring new APPS and Programs
- Learning how to make a LAN
- Taking computers apart and exploring their contents - then putting them back together
- Attending after-school training on Monday’s.
Click on the picture below to watch this years (2023) Digital Leaders E-Safety Assembly
Watch the Digital Leaders PowerPoints on E-safety on the Parents link/e-safety and see all the work we are doing to keep children and parents safe.
The start of our blogs . . . PLEASE REMEMBER BEFORE COMMENTING TO READ OUR BLOGGING RULES.
Please note that relatives who leave comments are asked to use their first name only, or to post comments as, ‘Reena’s Mum’ or ‘Gary’s Grandfather’.
OUR BLOGGING RULES:
- Don’t reveal any personal information. Never give away any personal information about your location or identity.
- Don't post pictures of yourself without specific permission from your teacher or parents.
- Do not post photos from or links to other websites.
- Never give out your log in details to anyone.
- Don't use text language in your posts.
- Never use your name or other children’s names in your posts or blogs.
- Comment on other people's posts too. Blogging is about commenting and posting!
- Try to post about things that your audience would like to read.
- If you see anything that shouldn't be on your screen, do tell your teacher or parents immediately.
- Do visit other class blogs regularly to read and comment. This helps people come back to your blog.
- Try to show off your best work/writing whilst blogging and use the tips people suggest to you to improve.
- Our Blog is a public space, with other people looking at our work, so always be proud of what you’ve written or commented.
- Always be polite and show respect – don’t post anything that could hurt anyone. Be positive if you are going to comment and always remember that the blog is an extension of our school that the rest of the world is able to see.
Remember that Mrs Cox reads and approve every blog post and comment before it appears on the Website page, so it might take a day or two. Don’t worry, your post is not lost in the web!
scuba diving is extremely easy.
Posted: Feb 22, 2016 by: 1101 (1101) on: scuba diving
Scuba diving is extremely easy because the only the only skills you needs is to breath and swim.
Feb 26, 2016
So do I. I'm going to try and persuade my mum to have a go.
Feb 22, 2016
This is one thing I would love to try ~ perhaps one day I will make it happen!
Feb 22, 2016
It does sound so easy!